"My first trip to UK...to study English" Broadstairs by Polly74
Broadstairs Travel Guide: 98 reviews and 238 photos
Broadstairs is a beautiful location, full of charm and character.
I really loved spending some weeks in this city that is not very big but can offer you quite a lot.
I attended English courses at the Kent School of english in the morning and then we had several activities at St Peter's college in the afternoon (e.g. sport, dance classes, ...). And usually we met in the evening as well to enjoy Barn Dances or to have a BBQ on the beach.
We usually went there for the 5pm tea. This coffehouse served fantastic muffinswith the tea...the best muffins with... more travel advice
Polly74's Related Pages
Broadstairs Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nothing changes much."
- "Broadstairs, Kent"
- "Broadstairs in Kent"
- "Historic Broadstairs"
- "My first trip to UK...to study English"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Broadstairs
- Hotels in Broadstairs
- Transportation in Broadstairs
- Nightlife in Broadstairs
- Restaurants in Broadstairs
- Shopping in Broadstairs
- Warnings and Dangers in Broadstairs
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Broadstairs
- 3 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (24)
Have you been to Broadstairs?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Broadstairs
Photos in BroadstairsSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Venice Intro, 45 reviews, 46 photos
- Naples Intro, 40 reviews, 40 photos
- Rome Intro, 37 reviews, 40 photos
- Torino Intro, 30 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vienna Intro, 27 reviews, 30 photos
- Milan Intro, 25 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bologna Intro, 22 reviews, 23 photos
- Mumbai Intro, 21 reviews, 22 photos
- Trier Intro, 23 reviews, 19 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 19 photos