"Marstrand" Marstrand by Polly74
Marstrand Travel Guide: 27 reviews and 86 photos
Marstrand is the smallest town in the county of Västra Götaland, but is the principal summer resort. A place for pleasure and a place to love for its cultural history, its buildings, its tall stories and legends – but also for its royal splendour. Marstrand is of course most renowned as a playground for sun-worshipping, bathing and sailing folk.
- Pros:Quiet and calm
- In a nutshell:A place to stay when you need to relax
To reach Marstrand we took a bus from Goteborg central station...there's one every hour... and after 45 minutes we... more travel advice
This hotel has 22 rooms, of wich 16 are double bedrooms: several have a balcony and a view overlooking the Paradise Park... more travel advice
Polly74's Related Pages
Marstrand Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The picturesque island Marstand"
- "Car free island"
- "Sailors' paradise"
- "Marstrand Harbour"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Marstrand
- Hotels in Marstrand
- Transportation in Marstrand
- Restaurants in Marstrand
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Marstrand
- 4 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (25)
Have you been to Marstrand?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Marstrand
Photos in MarstrandSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Venice Intro, 45 reviews, 46 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Naples Intro, 40 reviews, 40 photos
- Rome Intro, 37 reviews, 40 photos
- Torino Intro, 30 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vienna Intro, 27 reviews, 30 photos
- Milan Intro, 25 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bologna Intro, 22 reviews, 23 photos
- Mumbai Intro, 21 reviews, 22 photos
- Trier Intro, 23 reviews, 19 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 19 photos