"Agropoli" Agropoli by Polly74
Agropoli Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 7 photos
The Cilento is a land of contrasts, a compound of navy and mountains of a delicate and wild beauty nearly always intact, with houses and countries in the landscape that tell you ancient history.
Agropoli is considered the pearl of this land.
The ancient part of the citizen rises in a cape in the sea, the modern part extends in a coastal plain encircled from soft hills.
Agropoli is approximately 100 km far from Napoli and 50 from Salerno. It is reachable by car throug the freeway A3 Naples-Reggio Calabria.
The port of Agropoli anciently was a natural small port where there were little boats and little houses and all became... more travel advice
Polly74's Related Pages
Agropoli Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Agropoli
- Transportation in Agropoli
- Restaurants in Agropoli
- Warnings and Dangers in Agropoli
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Agropoli
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Agropoli?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Agropoli
Top 10 Pages
- Venice Intro, 45 reviews, 46 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Naples Intro, 40 reviews, 40 photos
- Rome Intro, 37 reviews, 40 photos
- Torino Intro, 30 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vienna Intro, 27 reviews, 30 photos
- Milan Intro, 25 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bologna Intro, 22 reviews, 23 photos
- Mumbai Intro, 21 reviews, 22 photos
- Trier Intro, 23 reviews, 19 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 19 photos