"Ischia...the Green Island" Top 5 Page for this destination Isola d' Ischia by Polly74
Isola d' Ischia Travel Guide: 50 reviews and 75 photos
Ischia, the largest of the Neapolitan islands, with its volcanic origins and its thermal spas, some of the largest in the world: 67 fumaroles, 103 springs and 29 thermal spas that can help to cure illnesses, tone up your body and spirit or simply help you relax.
In this charming place, travelers will be pleased with the climate and the fantastic landscape, the hospitality and the strong perfumes you can smell all round the island.
The island is divided into six boroughs: Ischia, with the largest population, Casamicciola, partly destroyed by the 1881 earthquake, Lacco Ameno, Forio, Barano and Serrara Fontana.
- In a nutshell:Spa and Relax
This Borough spreads from the sea to the top of Mount Epomeo, a height of 789 meters. It has several areas, including... more travel advice
Castello Aragonese is one of the most striking monuments on the island. It stands on a small island near Ischia Ponte.... more travel advice
Polly74's Related Pages
Isola d' Ischia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ischia...the Green Island"
- "The Garden of Eden"
- "Ischia : the other Island"
- "My most favorite island!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Isola d' Ischia
- Hotels in Isola d' Ischia
- Transportation in Isola d' Ischia
- Restaurants in Isola d' Ischia
- Shopping in Isola d' Ischia
- Warnings and Dangers in Isola d' Ischia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Isola d' Ischia
- 5 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Isola d' Ischia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Isola d' Ischia
Top 10 Pages
- Venice Intro, 45 reviews, 46 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Naples Intro, 40 reviews, 40 photos
- Rome Intro, 37 reviews, 40 photos
- Torino Intro, 30 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vienna Intro, 27 reviews, 30 photos
- Milan Intro, 25 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bologna Intro, 22 reviews, 23 photos
- Mumbai Intro, 21 reviews, 22 photos
- Trier Intro, 23 reviews, 19 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 19 photos