"Maranello...where Ferrari is born" Top 5 Page for this destination Maranello by Polly74
Maranello Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 96 photos
Maranello is in Emilia 18 km south of Modena on the provincial road nr. 3 also known as Via Giardini. It is a commune of the Pedemontana band and part of the ceramic land together with Sassuolo and Fiorano Modenese.
The inhabited center of the town is narrowed between the first asperity that leads to the Appennino Emiliano and the lowland occupied by fields and industries.
One of the most famous industry of this small city is FERRARI
Not far from Galleria Ferrari there's the famous "circuito di Fiorano" where all Ferrari's car are tested and where... more travel advice
The first section of the Galleria is dedicated to Enzo Ferrari and to the history of his factory, until the management... more travel advice
Polly74's Related Pages
Maranello Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Maranello - Home of Ferrari"
- "Maranello...where Ferrari is born"
- "Ferrari Country"
- "Where Ferraris are born."
- "Gotta love those Ferraris!"
- "Ferrari's home"
- "Birthplace of worlds most admired car"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Maranello
- Hotels in Maranello
- Transportation in Maranello
- Restaurants in Maranello
- Shopping in Maranello
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Maranello
- 5 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Maranello?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Maranello
Top 10 Pages
- Venice Intro, 45 reviews, 46 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Naples Intro, 40 reviews, 40 photos
- Rome Intro, 37 reviews, 40 photos
- Torino Intro, 30 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vienna Intro, 27 reviews, 30 photos
- Milan Intro, 25 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bologna Intro, 22 reviews, 23 photos
- Mumbai Intro, 21 reviews, 22 photos
- Trier Intro, 23 reviews, 19 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 19 photos
Latest Maranello hotel reviews
- Planet Hotel
- 51 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 18, 2013