"Milano....fashion city" Milan by Polly74
Milan Travel Guide: 2,854 reviews and 7,174 photos
Milan is a city that arouses extreme feelings, just like the city lifestyle is extreme too. A frenetic, restless rhythm is part of both work and leisure, so much so that it is difficult to stay unmoved and not get overwhelmed by all the cultural and social stimulus.
Maybe for this reason, Milan makes itself indispensable, because it is impossible to feel so alive and full of energy when you are away from the city.
Milan is always one step ahead: a laboratory of artistic experiments and a building site for social behavior that is continuously changing. City full of contradictions, ancient and modern, trends and counter-trends, fashion and underground, middle class and working class, but always simply “cool”.
The Arengario is the moder twing building protruding into the Piazza Duomo from Palazzo Reale. In the Arengario you find... more travel advice
The core of Milan is unmistakably the cathedral square, or Piazza Duomo, with the spectacular cathedral, or Duomo. This... more travel advice
Polly74's Related Pages
Milan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "MILAN - As I've always wanted to visit"
- "Home sweet home!"
- "La Dolce Vita In Milano ;-)"
- "Milan - surprising and fascinating"
- "Visconti? Sforza? Leonardo? Just Milan!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Milan
- Hotels in Milan
- Transportation in Milan
- Nightlife in Milan
- Restaurants in Milan
- Shopping in Milan
- Warnings and Dangers in Milan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Milan
- 25 Reviews
- 29 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (25)
Have you been to Milan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Milan
- Uploaded a Photo to "Anni cinquanta - the birth of italian creativity"
- created a Milan Travelogue "Anni cinquanta - the birth of italian creativity"
- Wrote a Review Arengario about Duomo - Cathedral in Milan Things to Do
- Commented on one of chancay's Milan travel pages
- Posted in Travel Kuala Lumpur Forum "RE: What must do's for 4 nights"
Top 10 Pages
- Venice Intro, 45 reviews, 46 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Naples Intro, 40 reviews, 40 photos
- Rome Intro, 37 reviews, 40 photos
- Torino Intro, 30 reviews, 37 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vienna Intro, 27 reviews, 30 photos
- Milan Intro, 25 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bologna Intro, 22 reviews, 23 photos
- Mumbai Intro, 21 reviews, 22 photos
- Trier Intro, 23 reviews, 19 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 17 reviews, 19 photos