Shenzhen Favorite Tips by arni_ph075 Top 5 Page for this destination
Shenzhen Favorites: 28 reviews and 40 photos
Favorite thing: Shenzhen currency is Renminbi (RMB). It is also referred to as YUAN.
Prevailing exchange rate is:
1 US Dollar = 8.29 Chinese Yuan Renminbi
Around Shenzhen Hongkong Dollars (HK$) is widely accepted. Most shop keepers like in Lo Wu preferred HK$ on payments.
There are a lot of counterfeit yuan, thus its highly recommended to change money on banks, good exchange rate too, there are a lot of banks in Shenzhen its open even on Saturday.
Just show your passport if changing money at the bank. They only copy the passport #. So if you memorize your passport #, no need to show actual passport. It works for us:-)
Credit cards are accepted in major hotels and establishments. Though on taxis and entrance fees at theme parks, credit card is not accepted.
More Reviews (9)
- Mc Donalds " I love it"
- guided city tour of Shenzhen
- Bargaining Taboo
- See All Department Store in Dongmen
arni_ph075's Related Pages
Shenzhen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "shenzhen adventures"
- "Shenzen - Economic liberation"
- "Fuyong & Shenzhen - Trip to the Pearl River Delta"
- "A work related trip"
- "Shenzhen = $ Shopping $"
- "My first bussines trip to China"
- "Shenzhen (深圳)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Shenzhen
- Hotels in Shenzhen
- Transportation in Shenzhen
- Nightlife in Shenzhen
- Restaurants in Shenzhen
- Shopping in Shenzhen
- Warnings and Dangers in Shenzhen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Shenzhen
- 10 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Shenzhen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Shenzhen
Photos in ShenzhenSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Ubud Intro, 18 reviews, 88 photos, 2 travelogues
- Hanoi Intro, 10 reviews, 47 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bagan Intro, 6 reviews, 27 photos
- Boracay Island Intro, 8 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tagaytay City Intro, 7 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Singapore Intro, 10 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Coron Island Intro, 10 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Davao City Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Banawe Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos
- Concelho de Macau Intro, 12 reviews, 7 photos