"Shenzhen = $ Shopping $" Top 5 Page for this destination Shenzhen by arni_ph075
Shenzhen Travel Guide: 481 reviews and 1,211 photos
20 years ago Shenzhen is a small coastal town.
Deng Xiaoping open China to the capitalism world, last April of 1979, Guangdong Province took the lead and created 3 special economic zones (SEZs), Zhuhai,Shantou and Shenzhen. Shenzhen is now considered to be fifth strongest economy of the Chinese cities.
Shenzhen is located in the southern coastal area of Guandong Province. Shenzhen City got 6 districts Luohu, Futian, Nanshan, Baoan, Longgang and Yantian.
Some of the big shopping complex:
*Lo Wu Commercial Center
*Shenzhen Seibu Department Store
*MOI Department Store
*The Friendship Store
*Xiwu Department store
*Dongmen Commercial Center (night market)
Shenzhen is a very modern city, no cultural / historical sites to speak off, most of the tourist sports are theme parks & man made.
*Window of the World
*China Folk Cultural Villages
*Meridian View Center
*Xianhu Botanic Garden
- Cons:difficulty of people to converse in English
- In a nutshell:Its one of the cheapest shopping destination
Without paying the entrance fee, just in the entrance of Window, there are a lot of photo opportunity.. The Eiffel could... more travel advice
In Shenzhen, car is still a luxury to some local people and its migrants from other parts of China. A lot of people... more travel advice
arni_ph075's Related Pages
Shenzhen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "shenzhen adventures"
- "Shenzen - Economic liberation"
- "Fuyong & Shenzhen - Trip to the Pearl River Delta"
- "A work related trip"
- "Shenzhen = $ Shopping $"
- "My first bussines trip to China"
- "Shenzhen (深圳)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Shenzhen
- Hotels in Shenzhen
- Transportation in Shenzhen
- Nightlife in Shenzhen
- Restaurants in Shenzhen
- Shopping in Shenzhen
- Warnings and Dangers in Shenzhen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Shenzhen
- 10 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Shenzhen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Shenzhen
Photos in ShenzhenSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Ubud Intro, 18 reviews, 88 photos, 2 travelogues
- Hanoi Intro, 10 reviews, 47 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bagan Intro, 6 reviews, 27 photos
- Boracay Island Intro, 8 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tagaytay City Intro, 7 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Singapore Intro, 10 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Coron Island Intro, 10 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Davao City Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Banawe Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos
- Concelho de Macau Intro, 12 reviews, 7 photos