Hanoi Hotel Tips by arni_ph075
Hanoi Hotels: 120,250 reviews and 451 photos
I love the hotel, its relatively new, 3 star category, value for money and right in the middle of the busy Don Xuan-Hang Duong road.
Able to get a deluxe room for 45 usd/night inclusive of daily breakfast. The room is spacious, its right infront of the lift, bathroom is okay, it got a bath tub, only downside is it doesnt have a window overlooking the streets. A good thing in one way, as its not noisy, could not hear the beeping sounds of motorcycles.
The hotel got 2 entrance, on facing the Cha Ca St, and the other one is Hang Duong (busy street, where night market is)..
*If you plan to pay your hotel using Visa credit card, there is a 3% surcharge. I think this applies to the rest too, but surcharge might vary.
*There is a complimentary mineral water daily.
Unique Qualities: -The weekend night market ( Friday- Sunday), 8pm to midnight is right infront of the hotel...Amazing, whole Don Xuan - street is closed for shopping.
-The staff will even watch over you on the night market if you are in the vicinity of the hotel, and will offer to carry whatever you bring, up to the lift area.
-Breakfast at the fifth level is really nice, a mix of western favorites and local food. There is a wide selection, as its the top level, you can go to the terrace, and watch over the morning rush of vendors and local Hanoi folks.
Address: 54-56 Hang Duong /19 Cha Ca Str, Hoan Kiem Dist..Hanoi Vietnam
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: in between Hoan Kiem Lake and Don Xuan Market... along Don Xuan-Hang Duong road...
Phone: (84-4) 9230036
More Reviews (9)
- See All Western Set meals along Cha Ca Street
- Watch the Thang Long Water Puppet Show
- See All Money Matters - Prevailing Exchange Rate...
arni_ph075's Related Pages
Hanoi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Adventure Continues in Hanoi ! Hanoi !"
- "Good morning Hanoi !"
- "Hanoi - City of the Soaring Dragon"
- "Hanoi - City of Absorbing Sights and Sounds"
- "MY 1ST STOP IN VIETNAM WAS......................."
- "Ignoring Hanoi"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hanoi
- Hotels in Hanoi
- Transportation in Hanoi
- Nightlife in Hanoi
- Restaurants in Hanoi
- Shopping in Hanoi
- Warnings and Dangers in Hanoi
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hanoi
- 10 Reviews
- 47 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Hanoi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hanoi
Read real reviews about Hanoi Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Ubud Intro, 18 reviews, 88 photos, 2 travelogues
- Hanoi Intro, 10 reviews, 47 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bagan Intro, 6 reviews, 27 photos
- Boracay Island Intro, 8 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tagaytay City Intro, 7 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Singapore Intro, 10 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Coron Island Intro, 10 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Davao City Intro, 8 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Banawe Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos
- Concelho de Macau Intro, 12 reviews, 7 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (71)
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum- 80 Reviews, 150 Photos
- Water Puppet Show- 71 Reviews, 120 Photos
- Old Quarter- 40 Reviews, 98 Photos
- Hoan Kiem Lake- 102 Reviews, 223 Photos
- Temple of Literature- 67 Reviews, 173 Photos
- Ha Long Bay- 42 Reviews, 116 Photos
- The Museum of Ethnology- 38 Reviews, 105 Photos
- West Lake- 18 Reviews, 36 Photos
- One Pillar Pagoda- 44 Reviews, 76 Photos
- Hoa Lo Prison- 21 Reviews, 55 Photos
See All Hanoi Things to Do