"Hong Kong in British Columbia" Richmond by geeyook
Richmond Travel Guide: 64 reviews and 137 photos
If someone could move Hong Kong to Canada, this is what it would look like. Richmond has a large population of ethnic Chinese from Hong Kong and the city and businesses reflect it. It is probably the best place in Canada to find authentic Chinese cuisine. Its like visiting Hong Kong without having to leave North America.
Large Chinese shopping mall with over 150 stores in Richmond located next to Aberdeen Centre. The mall caters to... more travel advice
geeyook's Related Pages
Richmond Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Three Cities In One"
- "The city where I was born and raised"
- "Swallowed by the Dragon"
- "Richmond, British Columbia, Canada"
- "Richmond Tall Ships Festival (2002)"
- "Hong Kong in British Columbia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Richmond
- Hotels in Richmond
- Transportation in Richmond
- Restaurants in Richmond
- Shopping in Richmond
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Richmond
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Richmond?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Richmond
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 58 reviews, 85 photos, 1 travelogue
- Florence Intro, 45 reviews, 46 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Monaco Intro, 29 reviews, 30 photos
- Paris Intro, 22 reviews, 23 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 21 reviews, 21 photos
- Nice Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos
- San Antonio Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos
- London Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Honolulu Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Vancouver Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos