"Monte-Carlo, Monaco" Top 5 Page for this destination Monaco by geeyook
Monaco Travel Guide: 1,056 reviews and 2,980 photos
Nestled between the French and Italian Rivieras, Monaco is second only to the Vatican as the smallest country in the world. The country or Principality of Monaco 3 miles long by one half mile wide (about the size of Central Park in New York) . Playground for the idle rich, Monte-Carlo is known for sun, fun and tax breaks.
- Pros:Compact, Views, Ultra Clean, Tax Haven
- In a nutshell:Beautiful Playground for the Rich and Famous
Monaco's ultra sleek glass convention center was opened in 2000. Built next to the sea on reclaimed land, it features a... more travel advice
Sculpture by Patrick Mimran at the Jardin du Casino (Casino Garden) in Monte-Carlo Monaco. more travel advice
geeyook's Related Pages
Monaco Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Monte-Carlo, Monaco"
- "MONACO - The Land of the Rich and Famous"
- "Small Pricipality in the Cote d'Azure"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Monaco
- Hotels in Monaco
- Transportation in Monaco
- Nightlife in Monaco
- Restaurants in Monaco
- Shopping in Monaco
- Warnings and Dangers in Monaco
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Monaco
- 29 Reviews
- 30 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Monaco?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Monaco
Top 10 Pages
- San Francisco Intro, 58 reviews, 85 photos, 1 travelogue
- Florence Intro, 45 reviews, 46 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Monaco Intro, 29 reviews, 30 photos
- Paris Intro, 22 reviews, 23 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 21 reviews, 21 photos
- Nice Intro, 14 reviews, 16 photos
- San Antonio Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos
- London Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Honolulu Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Vancouver Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos