"Melnik" Top 5 Page for this destination Melnik by hekate
Melnik Travel Guide: 104 reviews and 217 photos
The town of Melnik, the smallest town in Bulgaria, is situated among the scenery of Earth Pyramids of Melnik in the south-western slopes of the southern part of Pirin.
The town of Melnik and the nearby Rozhen monastery (founded in XIII -XIV century ) have been promulgated for a natural cultural and historical reserve.
Kordopulov's house was built in 1758. The curious fact about the house is that it is supposed to be the biggest... more travel advice
Rupite is an area located in the Sandansko – Petrich valley. It is 20 km to the southwest of Melnik. The closest town... more travel advice
hekate's Related Pages
Melnik Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Melnik, Bulgaria"
- " So much wine, so little time! "
- "MELNIK - A JEWEL IN THE PIRIN MOUNTAINS"
- "A town in the rocks"
- "Melnik Museum Town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Melnik
- Hotels in Melnik
- Transportation in Melnik
- Nightlife in Melnik
- Restaurants in Melnik
- Shopping in Melnik
- Warnings and Dangers in Melnik
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Melnik
- 22 Reviews
- 32 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 27 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Melnik?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Melnik
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sofia Intro, 99 reviews, 113 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 41 reviews, 91 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Borovec Intro, 26 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- Buenos Aires Intro, 24 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bulgaria Intro, 29 reviews, 31 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rila Intro, 23 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Melnik Intro, 22 reviews, 32 photos, 2 travelogues
- Devin Intro, 15 reviews, 34 photos
- Trigrad Intro, 13 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bonn Intro, 11 reviews, 24 photos