"Traveling....nothing better than it!" sugar74's Profile
I love traveling, if I could do it for a living I would quit my job any day.
For many years I couldn’t travel but a few years ago I said I’ll take up every opportunity that comes my way. I am not an arrogant traveler, I'll visit any country regardless of wealth, people, races, poverty, social status, religion etc. As a matter of fact I love off beat places, the more untouched by development the better. Luxury on holiday is not for me. I believe to get a real feel of the place one needs to mix with the local people and learn more about their way of life.
Unfortunately, I find it difficult to find friends who enjoy such holidays. Being a woman does hinders me from traveling to some places I would love to go, some day I hope to find a partner that shares my passion for travel, it is a very satisfying experience to share thoughts at the end of a day about places, sites, people etc.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 13 Reviews
- 35 Photos
- 3 Countries
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- sugar74 and berserker are now friends.
- Posted in Travel Armenia Forum "Tourist Visa"
- Wrote a Review Aillwee Caves in Ireland Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Magnificent cliffs with the Atlantic at its feet"
- updated a Ireland Travel Page "Ireland...land of shamrock, leprecons & Bailey's"
- Commented on one of cachaseiro's Turkey travel pages
updated their Profile Page "Traveling....nothing better than it!"
Top 5 Pages
- Turkey Intro, 18 photos, 5 travelogues
- Dubai Intro, 8 reviews
- Ireland Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Pakistan Intro, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sri Lanka Intro, 3 photos