"An Educational Visit" Pulau Ubin by yuet29
Pulau Ubin Travel Guide: 231 reviews and 572 photos
On one fine Saturday, 26/3/2005, I visited Pulau Ubin after my 4 years stay in Singapore. This is the first time I found that Singapore has something not so man-made.
The trip was planned as an excursion from the city after the submission of my final year project. I was asking around if anyone wanna go together, no one replied. Last minute a Japanese classmates in my Tamil class messaged me and said she wouldlike to go with me as she loves the place so much. Well of course, I am more than happy to have her with me. So we decided to meet at 9am in Tanah Merah MRT the next morning.
I was in MRT this morning heading to Tanah Merah MRT and received an sms- hey sorry I just woke up and cant make it today! oppss.. well.. luckily i am comfortable to be solo..
So I finally visited Pulau Ubin after my 4 years stay in Singapore and the visit was an educational and enriching experience to me.. =)
This is the coco tree, amazing right? The fruit grown out from the trunk instead of the branch. Coco is used to make... more travel advice
Once over thousand people, now only 60 residents resides in Ubin island. Most people rely on tourism to survive, e.g.... more travel advice
yuet29's Related Pages
Pulau Ubin Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Rustic Charm of Pulau Ubin"
- "Singapore's Rustic Backyard"
- "Pulau Ubin - Tranquil island off Singapore"
- "Pulau Ubin, Singapore"
- "An Island Getaway! - Pulau Ubin"
- "An Island Getaway from Singapore"
- "counting st valentine's day in the island"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pulau Ubin
- Hotels in Pulau Ubin
- Transportation in Pulau Ubin
- Restaurants in Pulau Ubin
- Shopping in Pulau Ubin
- Warnings and Dangers in Pulau Ubin
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Pulau Ubin
- 27 Reviews
- 41 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Pulau Ubin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pulau Ubin
Photos in Pulau UbinSee All Photos (41)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kota Kinabalu Intro, 47 reviews, 80 photos, 5 travelogues
- Taman Negara Kinabalu Intro, 38 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- Pulau Ubin Intro, 27 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Melaka Intro, 32 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues
- Penang Intro, 34 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vientiane Intro, 32 reviews, 27 photos, 2 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 22 reviews, 35 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lao Cai Intro, 17 reviews, 38 photos, 3 travelogues
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 29 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Pakistan Intro, 41 reviews