"Dalat.." Top 5 Page for this destination Da Lat by yuet29

Da Lat Travel Guide: 252 reviews and 807 photos

I like Dalat very much..

For its tranquil environment, for its refreshing air, for the night market selling cheap jackets, for the whole town of Dalat university students, for the soya bean drink on the roadside during late night, for the xoi man(a type of weird looking sticky rice but surprisingly delicious) ..

Mistake..

This is extraordinary ridiculous. I was looking for this place called love Valley.. I was on my motorbike, with petrol in an alarming level, all the way downhill to find this tourist spot.

The guy in a shop pointed to me, said the Love Valley is just at the opposite side of the road, 500m away. So I get to this place called Mong Mo Hill and mistaken it as the Love Valley.

Hey man of course it is explanable.. I have never been to Love Valley so I never doubt I am in wrong location! This Mong Mo hill looks find to me as if it is Love Valley.. I mean it looks exactly a tourist spot, with very nice park and farm and hill tribe's performances.

I sit there for the whole afternoon for the nice view and weather.. by the time I decided to go back, I asked the guard a question. "We are now in Love Valley, which is the way to go back to Dalat town?" He said, "No this is not Love Valley, Love Valley is just 500m besides.." Wakao piang! What a ridiculous mistake! haha..

The real Love Valley..

• Pros:Nice weather, nice people
  • Cons:Spots are spread out..
  • In a nutshell:Do not miss it!
  • Last visit to Da Lat: Jun 2004
  • Intro Updated Aug 17, 2004

• iwys's Profile Photo
    Dec 9, 2007 at 7:42 AM

In A Nutshell:"Do not miss it!" I missed it! I saw the Cham Tower, but I missed Love Valley. Nice page.

• airasia's Profile Photo
    Apr 13, 2005 at 8:00 PM

lol. sh1t my hokkien is bad. So BKK or Viet

• muddybok's Profile Photo
    Nov 16, 2004 at 6:54 AM

Yeh! That is a good Da Lat page. Hope to see more pages. At least same amount of pages like mine. ;-)

yuet29

“Come to the edge, he said. They said: We are afraid. Come to the edge, he said. They came. He pushed them and they flew.”

Badges & Stats in Da Lat