"Dalat.." Top 5 Page for this destination Da Lat by yuet29
Da Lat Travel Guide: 252 reviews and 807 photos
I like Dalat very much..
For its tranquil environment, for its refreshing air, for the night market selling cheap jackets, for the whole town of Dalat university students, for the soya bean drink on the roadside during late night, for the xoi man(a type of weird looking sticky rice but surprisingly delicious) ..
This is extraordinary ridiculous. I was looking for this place called love Valley.. I was on my motorbike, with petrol in an alarming level, all the way downhill to find this tourist spot.
The guy in a shop pointed to me, said the Love Valley is just at the opposite side of the road, 500m away. So I get to this place called Mong Mo Hill and mistaken it as the Love Valley.
Hey man of course it is explanable.. I have never been to Love Valley so I never doubt I am in wrong location! This Mong Mo hill looks find to me as if it is Love Valley.. I mean it looks exactly a tourist spot, with very nice park and farm and hill tribe's performances.
I sit there for the whole afternoon for the nice view and weather.. by the time I decided to go back, I asked the guard a question. "We are now in Love Valley, which is the way to go back to Dalat town?" He said, "No this is not Love Valley, Love Valley is just 500m besides.." Wakao piang! What a ridiculous mistake! haha..
The real Love Valley..
- Pros:Nice weather, nice people
- Cons:Spots are spread out..
- In a nutshell:Do not miss it!
If you buy an open ticket, the bus will stop at some attactive point along the road. Cham tower is on the way from Dalat... more travel advice
Dalanta waterfall is about 5 km from the central dalat, on the way to Prenn Waterfall. The fall and the entrance is... more travel advice
yuet29's Related Pages
Da Lat Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Da Lat"
- "Da Lat High Country"
- "A Highland Paradise"
- "Still not sure about this City"
- "Da Lat."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Da Lat
- Hotels in Da Lat
- Transportation in Da Lat
- Nightlife in Da Lat
- Restaurants in Da Lat
- Shopping in Da Lat
- Warnings and Dangers in Da Lat
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Da Lat
- 13 Reviews
- 27 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Da Lat?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Da Lat
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kota Kinabalu Intro, 47 reviews, 80 photos, 5 travelogues
- Taman Negara Kinabalu Intro, 38 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- Pulau Ubin Intro, 27 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Melaka Intro, 32 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues
- Penang Intro, 34 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vientiane Intro, 32 reviews, 27 photos, 2 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 22 reviews, 35 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lao Cai Intro, 17 reviews, 38 photos, 3 travelogues
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 29 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Pakistan Intro, 41 reviews
Latest Da Lat hotel reviews