"Hue.." Hue by yuet29
Hue Travel Guide: 626 reviews and 1,731 photos
This is a very relax trip. I know there are lotsa tombs near Hue, but never really want to visit it..
The day I reached Hue is my birthday. All I wanted to do is relax and find some good food.
There is one coffee house with a big sign board saying "The best fruit shake in Hue", must try that, it is the best. Try the Sinh To Suai (Mango shake) in Hue. I drank so much until cough.
The evening I reached Hue, it rained. It rained because I am heading north, and also due to the rainy season...
yuet29's Related Pages
Hue Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "HUE & SURROUNDS ARE INTERESTING!"
- "the capital of the Nguyễn Lords"
- "The Vietnamese Imperial City"
- "Ancient Capital"
- "IMPERIAL HUE"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hue
- Hotels in Hue
- Transportation in Hue
- Nightlife in Hue
- Restaurants in Hue
- Shopping in Hue
- Warnings and Dangers in Hue
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hue
- 1 Reviews
- 32 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Hue?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hue
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kota Kinabalu Intro, 47 reviews, 80 photos, 5 travelogues
- Taman Negara Kinabalu Intro, 38 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- Pulau Ubin Intro, 27 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Melaka Intro, 32 reviews, 35 photos, 2 travelogues
- Penang Intro, 34 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vientiane Intro, 32 reviews, 27 photos, 2 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 22 reviews, 35 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lao Cai Intro, 17 reviews, 38 photos, 3 travelogues
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 29 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Pakistan Intro, 41 reviews