"Well, finally .." Top 5 Page for this destination Kota Baharu by yuet29

Kota Baharu Travel Guide: 83 reviews and 151 photos

I had planned to visit Kelantan since a few years back. The main reason is because it is the only muslim state which ruled by the opposition party in Malaysia, and after been 'recognised' as the poorest state in Malaysia for so many years, the government still loss the election for this state. Secondly, I heard some of my friends who are native to Kelantan promoting Kelantan food as the best malay food in Malaysia. Thirdly of course, I want to visit any place that I havent been to before.

So.. after so many years thinking and thinking without action taken, on one fine morning, my friend who is teaching in Kelantan sent me a message saying that their school is organizing an activity and asked if I can go and help up. Without hesitation, as predicted, I immediately agreed and therefore, this is my Kelantan trip.

I spent 3 days 2 nights in Kelantan. Only one day spent in Kota Bahru, as most of the time I was in Kok Lanas, the school my friend is teaching. However, this trip did enriching my life (so much) through the activities that we had.

Very relaxing and enjoyable trip, just nice for a short weekend out of the modern city. After all, I have added a little bit more experiences into the pocket of life! hooray! =)

• Last visit to Kota Baharu: Oct 2004
  • Intro Updated Apr 1, 2005

• l_joo's Profile Photo
    Apr 15, 2005 at 11:45 PM

Hi Tham, ti chit peng, tar-por cha-bor bay sai chiu kan chiu, eh tiuk liak eh lo, my siao-siao. Liao, cha-bor bay sai cheng speghetti strap, pun eh tiuk liak.

• muddybok's Profile Photo
    Jan 4, 2005 at 10:39 AM

Yeh! Colorful Kelantan page!!

• ngcsc's Profile Photo
    Oct 15, 2004 at 9:29 AM

Oh oh, I watch movie in Kota Bahru 1997 if I not mistaken the year, Jackie Chan's movie - "Who Am I" The cinema was LIGHT UP when the movie is playing!!! Isn't it fun?

yuet29

“Come to the edge, he said. They said: We are afraid. Come to the edge, he said. They came. He pushed them and they flew.”

Badges & Stats in Kota Baharu

Have you been to Kota Baharu?

Latest Activity in Kota Baharu