"Free - And Ready To Travel" Catpurring's Profile

A new page in my life's book

After years of work (to numerous to mention) we retired five years ago. The first thing we did was to move to a retirement village where life is great.

When one retires, one thinks of all the time that you will have to do whatever you want, whenever you want. Not the case! I often wonder how I had time to work and still managed to do other things, like travel.

Our life has always revolved around travelling, from the vacations we took to the job that I held. I was fortunate to have travelled from one end of Canada to the other, both into the large cities and into the smaller towns. My travels also took me to many American cities.

Plus with all the flying I did, I accumulated airline miles and used them for varied vacations. So hopefully I'll be able to provide some help and tips in these areas.

• Intro Updated Apr 3, 2004

• jadedmuse's Profile Photo
    Apr 21, 2005 at 6:29 AM

Anne, tks for your comments on my New Orleans page(s). Very gracious. Let us know when you start posting tips. So glad to hear retirement is everything one hopes it can be!

• Jun 27, 2004 at 5:27 AM

Anne , many many happy returns of the day. Wishing you a happy birthday , a great time and all the best for the future. Greetings from India.

• CdnJane's Profile Photo
    Jun 27, 2004 at 3:48 AM

Happy Birthday from a fellow Torontonian. Looking forward to seeing your tips and travel pictures. The sun is shining outside, and looks like a great day for a birthday! Wishing you many more.

• shintarojon's Profile Photo
    Jun 27, 2004 at 3:39 AM

Maligayang Kaarawan! Filipino way of saying Happy B-day! Greetings from 7,107 Islands during low tide (7,106 Islands during high tide) Philippines!!!

• Levente_D's Profile Photo
    Jun 26, 2004 at 10:58 PM

Happy Bday 2 you!

• ATLC's Profile Photo
    Jun 10, 2004 at 4:33 PM

welcome to VT! Good luck with the Oilily shopping. Dutch brand, good choice :-)

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
Catpurring's Profile Photo

Catpurring

“Free - And Ready To Travel”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.