"Free - And Ready To Travel" Catpurring's Profile
After years of work (to numerous to mention) we retired five years ago. The first thing we did was to move to a retirement village where life is great.
When one retires, one thinks of all the time that you will have to do whatever you want, whenever you want. Not the case! I often wonder how I had time to work and still managed to do other things, like travel.
Our life has always revolved around travelling, from the vacations we took to the job that I held. I was fortunate to have travelled from one end of Canada to the other, both into the large cities and into the smaller towns. My travels also took me to many American cities.
Plus with all the flying I did, I accumulated airline miles and used them for varied vacations. So hopefully I'll be able to provide some help and tips in these areas.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 1 Countries
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- Posted in Travel Masai Mara Game Reserve Forum "Students on Me to We"
- Wrote a Review Don't miss the Prix Fix menu in Washington D.C. Restaurants
- Commented on dtownkitty's profile page
- created a Toronto Travel Page "Toronto"
updated their Profile Page "Free - And Ready To Travel"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Free - And Ready To Travel"
No friends yet.