"Chris Egan, all you need to know" CEgan's Profile

Well as you would have guessed my pages are pretty bare and lame presently, that should change once I buy a digital camera for myself.

I would love to travel to every place on the planet if only I had the money, it seems daunting that i will not experience the whole world because I want to experience the whole world.

My future travels shall be by myself after being lucky enough to have great travel memories with my parents.

As I am a fanatic of sport Melbourne and Sydney in 2006, possibly also returning to Canberra and the Blue Mountains.

After finishing my university degree aim to head over to London and travel around England, Scotland and Wales as I did as a 5 year old.

The world is my oyster, I want to experience a world that is not typical and experience adventures others have not.

Also would like the chance to go back to Indonesia, Bali. When I was their last I felt a strange sence of atmosphere, it felt like I had not left Australia.

I hope that is still their, I know most of the people I know have been to this great holiday destination.

So keep track of the travels of a 17 year old male, a person who has age on his side for virtual touring.

• Intro Updated Sep 18, 2004

• bpacker's Profile Photo
    Nov 16, 2004 at 9:53 PM

Hello Chris and thanks for poppin' by my Mersing page. Yup, it is worthwhile making a trip to M'sia. Her beaches are fantastic.

• CandS's Profile Photo
    Sep 18, 2004 at 7:03 PM

Hi Chris... Thanks for visiting my Augusta page. :) Happy travels!!!

• aussiedoug's Profile Photo
    Sep 4, 2004 at 1:15 AM

G'Day mate in the Golden West! Was in Mandurah staying with a friend of Mum & Dad's from when we live in Waterman's Bay (now Waterman) when I was just a nipper. But now, it's "Go Swannies!". Cheers mate!

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!

CEgan

“Have an awesome time and learn heaps!”

Ranked Member