"Passau - a town with 3 rivers" Passau by edinka
Passau Travel Guide: 197 reviews and 514 photos
I spent 2 terms at the University of Passau and I must say that was one of the best experiece I had.
During school season Passau is a very lively town. Lot of oubs and cafes are offering opportunity to go out and young people are everywhere.
On every wendsday there are coctail happy hours. During university terms, it is always full with students. more travel advice
edinka's Related Pages
Passau Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Passau - where 3 rivers join"
- "Advent in Passau"
- "An Blauer Donau,grünem Inn und schwarzer Ilz!"
- "Three rivers junction"
- "Passau during floods..."
- "Picture Perfect Passau"
- "Passau - A Perfect Long Weekend Getaway"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Passau
- Hotels in Passau
- Transportation in Passau
- Nightlife in Passau
- Restaurants in Passau
- Shopping in Passau
- Warnings and Dangers in Passau
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Passau
- 2 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Passau?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Passau
Photos in PassauSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Malta Intro, 5 reviews, 32 photos, 5 travelogues
- Egypt Intro, 12 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Valletta Intro, 13 reviews, 16 photos
- Krakow Intro, 9 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mechelen Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos
- Berlin Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Budapest Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Vittoriosa Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Bugibba Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jak Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos