"A continent full of contrasts." Top 5 Page for this destination Africa by Wafro
Africa Travel Guide: 78,785 reviews and 219,627 photos
Poverty-richness, war-stability, cities-wilderness areas, democracy-autocraty and I can go on for hours.
But one thing is sure, this is the most pure and fascinating continent on the world for me.
Myself, I prefer the regions below the Sahara dessert, black Africa as they call it.
Here you can find a list of all the independent African states and I hope I didn't forget anyone.
Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Cote d'Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial, Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
The continent of Africa is the world's second largest continent after Asia, with a total surface area, including several surrounding islands of 30,313,000 square kilometres. It stretches from 40 degrees latitude in the north to 34 35' degrees south and has 54 independent countries - 48 mainland and 6 island states - with an estimated total population of 700 million. BLA BLA BLA, BLA BLA BLA. Check it out YOURSELF.
Here you find a list of African countries with Tips & Info.
GHANA West Africa
CAMEROON Central Africa
IVORY COAST West Africa
KENYA East Africa
NIGERIA West Africa
SENEGAL West Africa
TANZANIA East Africa
THE GAMBIA West Africa
EGYPT North Africa
CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC Central Africa
TUNISIA North Africa
GREETZ from Ian the BUSHMAN!!!
- In a nutshell:The cradle of mankind
Campo Ma’an is a national park under the supervision of WWF in the Southwest of Cameroon. With a surface of +/- 2500 km²... more travel advice
African art is more than wooden masks and sculptures alone. The local youth is trying to express themselves with a... more travel advice
- See All Petting wild animals
- See All GPS
- See All Stalking animals
- See All Black Colobus
Wafro's Related Pages
Africa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "AFRICA - LAND OF HISTORY & FRIENDSHIP"
- "A continent full of contrasts."
- "Africa, a never ending lovestory !"
- "My private Africa"
- "Africa the oldest Continent"
- "Africa - The Adventure Continent"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Africa
- Hotels in Africa
- Transportation in Africa
- Nightlife in Africa
- Restaurants in Africa
- Shopping in Africa
- Warnings and Dangers in Africa
- See All...
Nearby Travel Guides
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Africa
- 561 Reviews
- 1,190 Photos
- 10 Countries
- 18 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Africa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Africa
Videos in AfricaSee All Videos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Africa Intro, 230 reviews, 455 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cameroon Intro, 60 reviews, 139 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ghana Intro, 44 reviews, 114 photos, 5 travelogues
- Houthalen Intro, 29 reviews, 116 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mole National Park Intro, 15 reviews, 51 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hurghada Intro, 21 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ile de Jerba Intro, 21 reviews, 39 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination The Gambia Intro, 21 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cote D'Ivoire Intro, 22 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ankasa Intro, 10 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues