"Genk the "Green" Multicultural city of Belgium." Top 5 Page for this destination Genk by Wafro
Genk Travel Guide: 37 reviews and 74 photos
16.40% of the inhabitants have got a foreign nationality: Italian, Turkish, Moroccan, Greek, Dutch, Spanish, German, Portuguese,...
And the strangest (but normal) thing is, THEY ALL LIVE IN HARMONY!
But Genk has got a lot more to offer than a multicultural atmosphere alone.
Museums (also open air)
And last but not least, a few wilderness areas.
-Reserve "De Maten"
-National Park "De Hoge Kempen"
- Pros:Multicultural and green
- In a nutshell:You don?t have to travel, you can find it all in this city.
The reserve harbours mainly: -Water birds -Predator birds -Local birds -Migrating birds You can also find different... more travel advice
Wafro's Related Pages
Genk Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "BOKRIJK --- OPEN AIR MUSEUM"
- "Genk the "Green" Multicultural city of Belgium."
- "Born and raised in genk"
- "This is NOT Gent!"
- "Two nights in Genk"
- "Genk, beautiful and multi-cultural city"
- "Bokrijk, Open Air Museum"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Genk
- Hotels in Genk
- Transportation in Genk
- Nightlife in Genk
- Restaurants in Genk
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Genk
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (36)
Have you been to Genk?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Genk
- Posted in Travel The Gambia Forum "Re: Moving to Gambia"
- Commented on one of LoriPori's Genk travel pages
- updated a Genk Travel Page "Genk the "Green" Multicultural city of Belgium."
- Uploaded a Photo to "Genk the "Green" Multicultural city of Belgium."
- Wrote a Review Reserve "De Maten" in Genk Off The Beaten Path
Photos in GenkSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Africa 213 reviews, 402 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cameroon Intro, 60 reviews, 139 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ghana Intro, 44 reviews, 114 photos, 5 travelogues
- Houthalen Intro, 29 reviews, 116 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mole National Park Intro, 15 reviews, 51 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hurghada Intro, 21 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ile de Jerba Intro, 21 reviews, 39 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination The Gambia Intro, 21 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cote D'Ivoire Intro, 22 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ankasa Intro, 10 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues