"Beyin" Beyin by Wafro
Beyin Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 23 photos
Beyin is a laid-back, friendly destination near the stilt-village of Nzulezo.
Getting to Beyin isn't that easy, try and leaves plenty of daylight hours to get there.
Beyin isn't blessed with fantastic streetlight.
Don't expect to find a major town, Beyin is a place to relax and enjoy the tranquillity.
This area is also known for its sea turtles, here they come on land to lay their eggs.
Because here you'll find desolate and endless beaches.
You can find the key in the office of the Ghana Wildlife Society, this is also the place where you have to pay. more travel advice
Wafro's Related Pages
Beyin Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Beyin
- 2 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Beyin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Beyin
Photos in BeyinSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Africa Intro, 230 reviews, 455 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cameroon Intro, 60 reviews, 139 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ghana Intro, 44 reviews, 114 photos, 5 travelogues
- Houthalen Intro, 29 reviews, 116 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mole National Park Intro, 15 reviews, 51 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hurghada Intro, 21 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ile de Jerba Intro, 21 reviews, 39 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination The Gambia Intro, 21 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cote D'Ivoire Intro, 22 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ankasa Intro, 10 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues