"Hurghada the Mecca for the all inclusive tourist." Top 5 Page for this destination Hurghada by Wafro
Hurghada Travel Guide: 697 reviews and 1,693 photos
Over here you can find everything a tourist needs.
A large variety of sleeping facilities, restaurants on the corner of every street, bars, tearooms, coffeehouse, discos, souveniershops, travel agents, divinngcentra, supermarkets, hospitals and so one.
But there is also the other side of the medal.
When there are tourists there are hustlers, scams and thieves, so watch out.
After all Hurghada was the ideal place for a holiday during the cold European winter months, while we were there with an infant of 11 weeks.
We probably didn't experience the real Egypt, but we enjoyed the relaxation, nice temperatures, food and the laid-back atmosphere.
The funniest thing of all is, once you are at the borders of the city, you find nothing more than dessert, sand and rocky hills.
- Pros:Warm all year round
- Cons:Sometimes windy
- In a nutshell:As I said.....The Mecca for the all inclusive tourist
Introduced in 1897, Stella was born 100 years ago, and has since been an icon in Egyptian history. Bringing modern... more travel advice
Hosni Mubarak is no more!!! After the Arabic spring the Egyptian autocratic system collapsed and Mubarak was imprisoned... more travel advice
Wafro's Related Pages
Hurghada Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "H U R G A D A"
- "Hurghada the Mecca for the all inclusive tourist."
- "Relax, You Are in Hurghada"
- "HURGHADA - RED SEA"
- "Hurghada - My Egyptian Prologue and Epilogue"
- "A bit more about Hurghada"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Hurghada
- Hotels in Hurghada
- Transportation in Hurghada
- Nightlife in Hurghada
- Restaurants in Hurghada
- Shopping in Hurghada
- Warnings and Dangers in Hurghada
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hurghada
- 21 Reviews
- 40 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (36)
Have you been to Hurghada?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hurghada
Photos in HurghadaSee All Photos (40)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Africa 213 reviews, 402 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cameroon Intro, 60 reviews, 139 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ghana Intro, 44 reviews, 114 photos, 5 travelogues
- Houthalen Intro, 29 reviews, 116 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mole National Park Intro, 15 reviews, 51 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hurghada Intro, 21 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ile de Jerba Intro, 21 reviews, 39 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination The Gambia Intro, 21 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cote D'Ivoire Intro, 22 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ankasa Intro, 10 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues