"Grand Bassam" Grand-Bassam by Wafro
Grand-Bassam Travel Guide: 19 reviews and 61 photos
Grand Bassam is located 45km east of Abidjan and is cut in two by a lagoon.
The narrow strip of land on the sea side, is called Ancien Bassam and the area on the mainland is called Nouveau Bassam.
In Grand Bassam you can find a lot of old colonial buildings most of them are run-down and decrepit but some of the finer buildings have been maintained as tourist attractions.
As you can see, most of the hotels are located along the coastline. I slept in the "Auberge de la Plage du Parrain", it... more travel advice
Wafro's Related Pages
Grand-Bassam Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Grand Bassam"
- "The former capital of the french colony"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Grand-Bassam
- Hotels in Grand-Bassam
- Transportation in Grand-Bassam
- Restaurants in Grand-Bassam
- Shopping in Grand-Bassam
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Grand-Bassam
- 2 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (36)
Have you been to Grand-Bassam?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Grand-Bassam
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Africa 213 reviews, 402 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cameroon Intro, 60 reviews, 139 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ghana Intro, 44 reviews, 114 photos, 5 travelogues
- Houthalen Intro, 29 reviews, 116 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mole National Park Intro, 15 reviews, 51 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hurghada Intro, 21 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ile de Jerba Intro, 21 reviews, 39 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination The Gambia Intro, 21 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cote D'Ivoire Intro, 22 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ankasa Intro, 10 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues