Kribi Favorite Tips by Wafro
Kribi Favorites: 2 reviews and 3 photos
Favorite thing: Most of the time the beaches in Kribi aren’t too crowdie. Only during the holidays and weekends it can become busy.
You’ll find palm trees, black rocks and white sand all the way till Equatorial Guinea.
You’ll find several hotels and beach bars until the Lobé falls, from there on it is very quite. So it is fairly easy to buy drinks are food.
Favorite thing: The lighthouse was built in 1906 during the German colonial period. Those days Kribi was a flourishing port where hardwood, coffee and cacao were the main export products.
You only can reach the lighthouse on foot, it is located next to Hotel du Phare on the beach.
More Reviews (10)
- See All UNDERCURRENT
- Local Fishermen
- Campo Ma'an NP
Wafro's Related Pages
Kribi Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Kribi
- Hotels in Kribi
- Restaurants in Kribi
- Warnings and Dangers in Kribi
- See All...
Explore the World
- Quarteira Hotels
- Parkrose Hotels
- Little Bohemia Hotels
- Sharps Corner Hotels
Badges & Stats in Kribi
- 12 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Kribi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kribi
Photos in KribiSee All Photos (21)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Africa Intro, 230 reviews, 455 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cameroon Intro, 60 reviews, 139 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ghana Intro, 44 reviews, 114 photos, 5 travelogues
- Houthalen Intro, 29 reviews, 116 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mole National Park Intro, 15 reviews, 51 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hurghada Intro, 21 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ile de Jerba Intro, 21 reviews, 39 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination The Gambia Intro, 21 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cote D'Ivoire Intro, 22 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ankasa Intro, 10 reviews, 37 photos, 3 travelogues