Wafro's profile photo

pieter_jan_v Nov 25, 2014 at 9:35 AM

Vandian. Happy Birthday. PJ

pencho15's Profile Photo
pencho15 Sep 25, 2014 at 3:12 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Staying and moving around'. I appreciate your advice.

pencho15's Profile Photo
pencho15 Sep 22, 2014 at 3:10 PM

toemayn's Profile Photo
toemayn Nov 25, 2013 at 6:00 PM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle!

kingip's Profile Photo
kingip Nov 25, 2013 at 1:54 PM

Happy B/D!

CEP1863's Profile Photo
CEP1863 Nov 25, 2013 at 9:43 AM

Ian, wishing you a very happy birthday and a year filled with loads of exciting travel!

pieter_jan_v Nov 25, 2013 at 3:29 AM

Ian, Happy Birthday. PJ

JoxParadise's Profile Photo
JoxParadise Oct 13, 2013 at 2:52 PM

Hello! It's been a long time since my last visit. I hope you and your family are doing well. Happy travels!

• Wafro's Profile Photo
    Wafro Mar 7, 2014 at 3:05 AM

Nice to read you returned safely from Korea and that you're aready preparing your next journey. What will be the destination, Buthan? :))
    Here in Belgium is everything OK! The wife and kids are healthy, so I'm happy :)) Within a few weeks we are heading to Sri Lanka, so it couln't be any better.
    GRTz and also safe travels.

• JoxParadise's Profile Photo
    JoxParadise Mar 9, 2014 at 4:31 PM

I'm glad to hear about your family's well being. You're going to love Sri Lanka if you haven't been there already. I have a friend who will be retiring there once he's finished in S.Korea. Enjoy their beautiful country side. As for me, I'm in Tucson, Arizona and enjoying their warm weather. I have visited Tombstone, Tubac, Arivaca and Nogales, Mexico. Once things settle down I'll post a few pictures and info about them. Safe travels to you and your family. Lastly, where the heck is Buthan? :)

Durfun's Profile Photo
Durfun Jun 29, 2013 at 6:48 AM

Now, That is a quality motto ;-) Bravo! What a spirit :-)