"Utena, Lithuania" Utena by BriMcFly88
Utena Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 24 photos
Utena was a small town we stopped at while renting a house called "Neptunas House".
It was one of the best times I ever had traveling. Renting a house with friends and staying for two nights, drinking, going out on the boat, and being undisturbed from society!!
Check the photo album for some pictures!
- Pros:Neptunas house is nearby...
- Cons:It's Utena, what could be wrong with Utena? Nothing!
- In a nutshell:Utena is awesome, because Neptunas House is close..
BriMcFly88's Related Pages
Badges & Stats in Utena
- 0 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Utena?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Utena
Photos in UtenaSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Warsaw Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- New York City Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Riga Region Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Kaunas Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Dublin Intro, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Utena Intro, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Zürich Intro, 3 photos
- Vilnius Intro, 3 photos
- Isla Cozumel Intro, 3 photos
- Isla de Roatán Intro, 3 photos