"Beaulieu-Sur-Mer" Beaulieu-sur-Mer by alloquisha
Beaulieu-sur-Mer Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 29 photos
Beaulieu-Sur-Mer was the thing Napoleon was right about; when he visited, he supposedly sighed and gave the town it's current name which translates into "Beautiful Place on the Sea."
Today, it is still a breathtaking place to visit, and an easy daytrip from Nice or other towns on the Cote d'Azur. It has some of the most beautiful seaside stretches along the coast, along with a handful of unique villas well worth a peek. I also found the shopowners to be immensely friendly and helpful and patient with my broken French!
- Pros:Interesting villas, beautiful coastline
- In a nutshell:An easy and rewarding daytrip
alloquisha's Related Pages
Beaulieu-sur-Mer Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Beaulieu-sur-Mer, France"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Beaulieu-sur-Mer
- 9 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Beaulieu-sur-Mer?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Beaulieu-sur-Mer
Photos in Beaulieu-sur-MerSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Philadelphia Intro, 49 reviews, 48 photos
- Rome Intro, 22 reviews, 22 photos
- Antibes Intro, 19 reviews, 20 photos
- West Palm Beach Intro, 36 reviews
- Collioure Intro, 14 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Menton Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Lago di Como Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Florence Intro, 12 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cortona Intro, 13 reviews, 9 photos
- Gordes Intro, 11 reviews, 11 photos