"A Sunny Day in Tubingen" Top 5 Page for this destination Tübingen by JetlagCity

Tübingen Travel Guide: 74 reviews and 240 photos

I never expected Germany to have so many red roofs!

Tubingen was the first town we explored during my week in Baden-Wurttemberg, and I liked it very much. The Old Town area is on a hillside and is very picturesque.

• In a nutshell:a pleasant & enjoyable town
  • Last visit to Tübingen: Mar 2004
  • Intro Updated Nov 22, 2004

• hunterV's Profile Photo
    Sep 29, 2008 at 12:45 PM

It's a wonderful German city! I only passed it on my way to Balingen... Thanx for sharing!

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Apr 18, 2005 at 3:40 PM

Lovely town and page and that nick "Wolfman" sounds interesting :-) The AltStadt picture by Wolfman looks great!

• Callavetta's Profile Photo
    Feb 27, 2005 at 8:03 PM

Hi Jane, I just spent a week in Tubingen. there wasn't a single sunny day! All snow all the time!

• Profsmiley's Profile Photo
    Feb 2, 2005 at 5:09 AM

Jane, lovely page on this lovely town :) Your pics reminded me of the good old times - chilling out with a pint of Hefeweizen at Neckarmüller - thank you!

• Goner's Profile Photo
    Dec 30, 2004 at 8:27 PM

Those stained glass windows are beautiful, they look so contemporary. Nice page on this quaint little town.

• mansionion's Profile Photo
    Dec 15, 2004 at 4:13 PM

Another interesting small town, thx for sharing. Me too never tasted mineral water that taste like minerals :) -m-

• jamiesno's Profile Photo
    Nov 22, 2004 at 12:33 PM

Jane this is a cool page! I am curious about the Red Roofs, does anyone know why they are red? It seems they are that way in Prague as well, there must be a reason???

• antistar's Profile Photo
    Nov 2, 2004 at 2:40 PM

Tubingen is a lovely town, and I hope to return again before another 18 years are up!

• globetrott's Profile Photo
    Oct 25, 2004 at 3:17 PM

another lovely place, I hope to visit one day ! Thanks for sharing !

• pepples46's Profile Photo
    Aug 22, 2004 at 1:25 PM

yes, Tuebingen is a pleasant and enjoyable town, lovely page

JetlagCity

“So many places, so little vacation time!”

Badges & Stats in Tübingen

Have you been to Tübingen?

Latest Activity in Tübingen