"A Sunny Day in Tubingen" Top 5 Page for this destination Tübingen by JetlagCity
Tübingen Travel Guide: 74 reviews and 240 photos
I never expected Germany to have so many red roofs!
Tubingen was the first town we explored during my week in Baden-Wurttemberg, and I liked it very much. The Old Town area is on a hillside and is very picturesque.
- In a nutshell:a pleasant & enjoyable town
The Neckar River goes through Tubingen and there's a walkway along side of it where you can enjoy a pleasant stroll... more travel advice
Be sure to walk up the steep street to the castle for some beautiful views overlooking the town (this is where I took my... more travel advice
JetlagCity's Related Pages
Tübingen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Medieval Academia"
- "Tübingen - colorful despite the rain"
- "Studying Abroad"
- "A Sunny Day in Tubingen"
- "Germany's beauty"
- "A lively small town with a lot of young ppl"
- "Beautiful university town close to Stuttgart"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tübingen
- Hotels in Tübingen
- Transportation in Tübingen
- Restaurants in Tübingen
- Shopping in Tübingen
- Warnings and Dangers in Tübingen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tübingen
- 6 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (24)
Have you been to Tübingen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tübingen
Top 10 Pages
- Venice Intro, 36 reviews, 59 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Caye Caulker Intro, 25 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues
- Hawaii (Big Island) Intro, 14 reviews, 34 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Boise Intro, 15 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Land Baden-Württemberg Intro, 12 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Amsterdam Intro, 13 reviews, 18 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 13 reviews, 15 photos
- Cascade Intro, 11 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mazatlán Intro, 10 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Belize City Intro, 12 reviews, 14 photos