"Baltoberfest 2006!" Baltimore by peach93

Baltimore Travel Guide: 1,210 reviews and 3,452 photos

From September 15 -17, 2006 I had the opportunity to go to the Baltoberfest VT meeting. It was so great. I haven't had so much fun in a really long time. Extra big hugs and kisses to Ellielou, Frankcanfly, and Littlesam1 for planning the whole thing. They did a ton of work and it really showed in the details.

I've got some pictures in the albums below. More to come soon! And anyone who was there has any good ones please send them my way!

The Numerical Low Down

At Baltoberfest I:

Lost one earring (dancing at the Latin Palace)

Lost one belly button ring (with jewel) while bowling (like a pro) and injuring my knee.

Found one bottle (what was left of it) of Patrón silver agave tequila.

Crushed one fingernail (with a bowling ball)

Sang four songs (at Karoke). I don't remember any of them.

Danced with seven Latino men who were at least a foot shorter than me. (Call me Snow White).

Ate twelve steamed crabs.

Drank way too many vodka tonics.

Had more fun than I thought possible!

Here's a flower that Ms. Jen and I found while walking through Fells Point. Does anyone know what it is? I want to know so I can plant some!

• Last visit to Baltimore: Sep 2006
  • Intro Updated Sep 20, 2006

• Mehmet1234's Profile Photo
    Feb 18, 2007 at 7:27 PM

Looks like you guys had fun in Baltimore. Great pics Emily. Also Draco is cute too . Mehmet

• terps94's Profile Photo
    Oct 2, 2006 at 9:10 PM

Aloha cutie, been to any good party lately?

• VincentJJ's Profile Photo
    Sep 25, 2006 at 7:10 AM

I think the flower is a passionflower(!) see: Google images!

• LoriPori's Profile Photo
    Sep 24, 2006 at 4:51 PM

Awesome pics! Was that a party or what!!! Hans and I had a great time and it was so fun seeing you again. Actually I got a kick out of you dancing with those shorty Latino guys. They just wanted bouncing boobs on their head. hehe

• Sep 22, 2006 at 9:26 AM

JOHNNY DEPP!! It's missing Johnny Depp!!!

• travelfrosch's Profile Photo
    Sep 21, 2006 at 6:44 PM

Thanks for the kind comments. Nice pictures yourself! Cheers, Mark PS -- Big Papi hit homers 51 and 52 tonight! 8)

• keida84's Profile Photo
    Sep 20, 2006 at 8:49 AM

Great photos Em! It looks like Hansi was well behaved as I only saw him in 1 pic! LOL!!! It looks like it was a great meeting for sure.

• Kaspian's Profile Photo
    Sep 19, 2006 at 11:49 AM

Aww... Emilie, that's a cute pic of you, me, and Jen! The one with Claus is really good too--looks like he's gonna smooch me. We'll have to trade through regular e-mail. Was starting to think I'd dodged all cameras--but here I am on your page. XX, E.

• balfor's Profile Photo
    Sep 19, 2006 at 7:56 AM

cool pics of Baltoberfest! Wish I coulda made it. *pout*

• frankcanfly's Profile Photo
    Sep 18, 2006 at 8:31 PM

THAT'S where the Tequila went!!! Now I remember....

Badges & Stats in Baltimore

Have you been to Baltimore?

Latest Activity in Baltimore