My Favorite Pages

Bar Harbor

Boston

Travel Map

123rusin Sep 2, 2013 at 9:36 AM

I'm a kayaker, snorkeler and birder--going to Yucatan in January this year and have about 2 weeks. Need to know if I should try and take in Tulum (S'ian Kaan Bioreserve for kayaking, cenotes and ocean for snorkeling, also Laguna Bacalar which sounds amazing for kayaking, and Chetumal. Thinking this might be too much, but need advice on where to stay that's not too noisy/touristy, and whether these places should all be in one trip. Thanks.

Rixie's Profile Photo
Rixie May 24, 2013 at 7:12 AM

Great to see you on the forum again, Em!

Kaspian's Profile Photo
Kaspian Feb 12, 2013 at 11:32 AM

Hey Em!! Miss ya, honey!

• Kaspian's Profile Photo
    Kaspian Feb 12, 2013 at 11:45 AM

I want to actually get to Lowell sometime! I've been talking about that for years. And yes, WAY, WAY TOO LONG!!

• Kaspian's Profile Photo
    Kaspian Feb 12, 2013 at 11:45 AM

Dabs's Profile Photo
Dabs Jan 13, 2013 at 7:29 PM

Hope you had a happy birthday Em! Was off getting some sun :-)

angiebabe's Profile Photo
angiebabe Jan 13, 2013 at 12:50 AM

hi Emilie, Happy Birthday! and happy new year! fascinating to come to your page again and read again of the French connections in the USA...being a frequent traveller to french speaking Europe and even more frequently to Morocco where many of my acquaintances still speak French its a language I should be mastering a lot better...am not but still fascinated by it and France itself too...

JessH's Profile Photo
JessH Jan 13, 2013 at 12:00 AM

Happy Birthday! Sorry about the delay, but I wasn't online yesterday! Hope you and your lovely girl are doing well. Me and my lovely girl are now at 30 weeks and "bumping along" nicely :-) Getting ery round now, haha! Lots of love from Dubai / Jess :-)

Orkaena's Profile Photo
Orkaena Jan 12, 2013 at 2:18 PM

Happy birthday Emilie! A bit belated, sorry about that, but I still here!

a2lopes's Profile Photo
a2lopes Jan 12, 2013 at 9:02 AM

happy belated birthday
greetings from Lisbon

Gillybob's Profile Photo
Gillybob Jan 12, 2013 at 8:51 AM

Belated birthday greetings. Hope you enjoyed a wonderful day! Gillybob greetings

Odinnthor's Profile Photo
Odinnthor Jan 11, 2013 at 9:29 AM

Just a note to wish you the happiest of Birthdays. Make it a good one eh?......d:o)