"Eltham Palace and Gardens" Eltham by Claudilla
Eltham Travel Guide: 19 reviews and 53 photos
Eltham Palace is the result of a mixture of Art Deco with medieval -Tudor Times royal palace. I was impressed by the gardens, 19 Acres of peaceful, unusual gardens. I lived the fact that the palace is away from the crowd but still within easy reach from the main Road, parking is easy too, there is a very nice area with tables outdoor, bring a pic-nic along.
See web site for opening times,prices or special events
www.english-heritage.org.uk pr telephone 08703331183
Address : Court Road, London SE9 5QE
Claudilla's Related Pages
Eltham Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A hidden past..."
- "Eltham - I visited the Palace but ate at McDs."
- "I have only been once (figure now revised)!"
- "Eltham - Royal Manor"
- "Eltham Palace and Gardens"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Eltham
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Eltham?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Eltham
Photos in ElthamSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Verona Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos, 2 travelogues
- Chapada Intro, 1 review, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bressanone 3 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Morro Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Malcesine 1 review, 5 photos
- New York City 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lago di Garda 1 review, 4 photos
- Chislehurst Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Bexley 1 review, 4 photos
- Venice Intro, 1 review, 3 photos