Age 36, and my family is growing again !Zeno will have a little brother next June. It is a very a hard work to bring up a child,but very rewarding.
The thing I have been missing more is time.. it never seem to be enough.
I have been moving a little bit to and from the UK but still living here at present.
I like tea and coffee but dislike buttery cakes, fried food, ready to eat meals and British supermarkets, I hate all kinds of supermarkets anyway.
I hate indifference and people who speak with the same tone over and over again, I dislike routines but somehow have to stick to one.
I don't like discussions and raising my voice but feel to have to do it at times in order to keep my peace of mind.
I hate status symbols, and psychological violence. I like creativity, time, and sane art. I admire hard workers and people who never are ashamed of their job, whatever that is.
I don't like Italian music, and Italian TV but I listen to some new Italian groups who are normally loved by Italian teenagers, the reasons why I do like them, remain unknown.
I love sense of humour and somehow believe it's one of a person's best qualities, I like to be ironic especially about myself not meaning I haven't got self esteem.
I love animals and I love my job. When I got my cat Viola, I started to get intrigued by cats in particular. I think they are amazing creatures.
I also love donkeys, perhaps because they are so mistreated around the world despite working so hard for us humans.
I would love to develope my own project to protect some vulnerable animals in the future, I am sure I will have to better my organizational skills before that anyway.
I truly love my family, Max Zeno my mother, father, brothers and grandmother..I feel very similar to her in particular, I would love to keep her with me for ever.
I don't have a favourite place because there is still lots for me to be seen, I love travelling but can actually travel using my own mind without using any chemical substance..!
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 28 Reviews
- 81 Photos
- 5 Countries
- 18 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
- created a Verona Travelogue "Walking Itinerary 1"
- Posted in Travel Verona Forum "Re: location"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Eltham Palace and Gardens"
- Wrote a Review Malcesine Cable car in Malcesine Things to Do
- Commented on one of Claudilla's Valeggio sul Mincio travel pages
- Claudilla and joiwatani are now friends.
updated their Personal Page "Zeno and Mattia"
Top 10 Pages
- Verona Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos, 2 travelogues
- Chapada Intro, 1 review, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bressanone 3 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Morro Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Malcesine 1 review, 5 photos
- New York City 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lago di Garda 1 review, 4 photos
- Chislehurst Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Bexley 1 review, 4 photos
- Venice Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Paris Hotels
- 22149 Reviews - 53809 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3078 Reviews - 5774 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15552 Reviews - 30943 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23056 Reviews - 47246 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 11940 Reviews - 26463 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1927 Reviews - 3713 Photos
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- 319 Reviews - 425 Photos
- Las Vegas Hotels
- 8354 Reviews - 17025 Photos
- Manila Hotels
- 1905 Reviews - 4447 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 325 Reviews - 885 Photos
- Toronto Hotels
- 4263 Reviews - 8768 Photos
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3341 Reviews - 7498 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2036 Reviews - 3787 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7626 Reviews - 19412 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 288 Photos