"One minute walk from my house - Bishan Park" Bishan Park by kelnsha
Bishan Park Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 107 photos
This beautiful park, with its lakes and bridges, colourful shrubs and lush greenery is one of the largest and most popular parks in Singapore. Built in 1988, it sits between two housing estates, Ang Mo Kio and Bishan Estates. The beauty of the park is often captured on prints by shutterbugs or used as backdrop for wedding pictures.
The cycling track, children's playground, lake and shaded lawn provide endless enjoyable hours for cycling, simple fishing or merely picnicking, for families, children and youth.
A variety of plants were planted at special landscaped points in the park. A Palm Court featuring a myriad of palms including Chinese Fan Palm, Phoenix Palm and Alexandra Palm, Frangipani Garden blooming with flowers of various hues.
The park is lit from 7:00 pm to 7:00 am.
Facilities : Playground, fitness equipment, restrooms, shelters, cycling tracks, foot reflexology, dog run, vegetable gardening.
Activities : In-line blading, cycling/biking, exercising.
Getting there : Service 132, 133, 136, 165, 166, 169, 262 from Ang Mo Kio Bus Interchange. Services 410 from Bishan MRT Station.
Carparks available at HDB carparks at the entrances of park at Sin Ming Avenue and Ang Mo Kio Ave 1.
- Pros:A very good place to exercise (eg. cycle, jog, rollerblade & etc)
- Cons:Two bus stops from Bishan MRT station or 10 minutes walk
- In a nutshell:A place to sweat it out and relax!
kelnsha's Related Pages
Bishan Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bishan Park - Beautiful Park in Central Singapore"
- "One minute walk from my house - Bishan Park"
- "BISHAN PARK 2"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bishan Park
- Restaurants in Bishan Park
- Warnings and Dangers in Bishan Park
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bishan Park
- 1 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Bishan Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bishan Park
Photos in Bishan ParkSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Singapore Intro, 83 reviews, 254 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ko Similan Intro, 21 reviews, 116 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Redang Intro, 40 reviews, 91 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kowloon Intro, 26 reviews, 102 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manado Intro, 19 reviews, 109 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Tioman Intro, 26 reviews, 91 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bitung Intro, 14 reviews, 91 photos, 4 travelogues
- Pulau Perhentian Besar Intro, 17 reviews, 85 photos, 4 travelogues
- Hoi An Intro, 23 reviews, 69 photos
- Phnom Penh Intro, 17 reviews, 72 photos