"Pulau Siladen or Siladen Island" Pulau Siladen by kelnsha
Pulau Siladen Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 15 photos
There is one regular site off the small island of Siladen, just two kilometers northeast of Bunaken island. The wall is steep down to about 35 meters and coral growth is good, particularly soft corals.
It is also a good place to see big pelagic fish and the largest stingrays in the reserve.
The west side of Siladen island has an exquisite reef that starts right off the best beach and has fine macro attractions.
- Pros:One of the best beach around Bunaken islands!
- Cons:Not many choice of accomodation...
- In a nutshell:An island with reasonably white and sandy beach!
kelnsha's Related Pages
Pulau Siladen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "One small beautiful island of Bunaken marine park"
- "Pulau Siladen or Siladen Island"
- "Siladen Island Resort & Spa"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pulau Siladen
- Hotels in Pulau Siladen
- Transportation in Pulau Siladen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pulau Siladen
- 1 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Pulau Siladen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pulau Siladen
Photos in Pulau SiladenSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Singapore Intro, 83 reviews, 254 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ko Similan Intro, 21 reviews, 116 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Redang Intro, 40 reviews, 91 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kowloon Intro, 26 reviews, 102 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manado Intro, 19 reviews, 109 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pulau Tioman Intro, 26 reviews, 91 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bitung Intro, 14 reviews, 91 photos, 4 travelogues
- Pulau Perhentian Besar Intro, 17 reviews, 85 photos, 4 travelogues
- Hoi An Intro, 23 reviews, 69 photos
- Phnom Penh Intro, 17 reviews, 72 photos