"Kharkov" Top 5 Page for this destination Kharkiv by Pupa
Kharkiv Travel Guide: 171 reviews and 454 photos
Kharkov, or in ukrainian - Kharkiv - was founded in 1653 and is situated in the North-East of Ukraine. Very beautiful city, big art cultural center. The first Kharkiv's University was openned in 1805 ( http://www.univer.kharkov.ua/ ). During the years 1919-1934 was the capital of Soviet Ukraine.
The Liberty Square was projected in 1920s for special events and holiday, as Kharkiv was the capital at that time. The longest axis is 750 meters.
I love Kharkiv for its multitude of parks, squares and fountains, quiet corners and crowded places.
A kissing couple looks so wonderful in a tiny park=) more travel advice
In the center of the city at the end of the park there is a Singing Fountain=) Lots of people all around walking in the... more travel advice
Pupa's Related Pages
Kharkiv Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "KHARKIV - THE FIRST CAPITAL OF UKRAINE"
- "The Toon Army in Kharkiv"
- "Ukrainian St.Petersburg"
- "Welcome to Kharkiv"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kharkiv
- Hotels in Kharkiv
- Transportation in Kharkiv
- Nightlife in Kharkiv
- Restaurants in Kharkiv
- Shopping in Kharkiv
- Warnings and Dangers in Kharkiv
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kharkiv
- 4 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Kharkiv?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kharkiv
Top 10 Pages
- Odessa Intro, 12 reviews, 9 photos
- Prague Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sevastopol' Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yalta Intro, 7 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kharkiv Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Alupka Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Hurzuf Intro, 4 reviews, 2 photos
- Simferopol Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Lugansk Intro, 1 photo
- Mykolayiv Intro, 1 photo