"The Very Eastern Ukraine" Lugansk by Pupa

Lugansk Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 36 photos

My home town. Nothing really interesting and not worth seeing at all=)
If you're still interested, you'd better visit my friend's VT page at http://www.virtualtourist.com/m/5fb77/ac97d/
Thank you Si!
The best description and opinion about my home town.=)

• Intro Written Mar 29, 2004

• MacLnd's Profile Photo
    Dec 14, 2005 at 2:50 AM

Hey .. i think you should consider update your page cause Si's pages are gone with the wind! :) - So I guess you have to tell us now how your home town look like :)

• mabozer's Profile Photo
    Jun 24, 2005 at 9:24 AM

good pages

• Jun 3, 2005 at 6:44 AM

well, nice city! :-))

• Grazina's Profile Photo
    Mar 31, 2005 at 7:53 AM

You give your city little credit...but sometimes we find ourselves sitting on a gold mine...A friend of my did her mission word in Kiev...

• airasia's Profile Photo
    Mar 31, 2005 at 12:55 AM

hey raya. Over here raya means 'celebration'. Cool isn't it.

• Mar 25, 2005 at 3:55 AM

True that Luhansk is no Kiev, but I've done nothing but enjoy myself while there, truly. Chicken Kiev didn't originate in Kiev as first thought btw; a Frenchman named "Appert" created the dish :-)

• Dirim's Profile Photo
    Jan 11, 2005 at 2:02 PM

Cities are not only interesting with their historical or natural site seeings. It is the "people" in them, which makes it interesting for you. The friendships, the experiences...Good luck.

• Yubert's Profile Photo
    Nov 5, 2004 at 8:07 AM

"Chicken Kiev" is one of my favorite dishes. It's breaded and stuffed chicken, very tasty!! Most people think of it as Russian but I belive it orginated in the Ukraine.

• frankcanfly's Profile Photo
    Sep 9, 2004 at 7:16 AM

Hope to see more!

• flyingkiwi's Profile Photo
    Apr 15, 2004 at 4:52 AM

Hey! I'm sure there MUST be something worth visiting there! Now I'm curious! :)

Pupa Lives Here!

Pupa

“One day i'll see the whole world!!!”

Badges & Stats in Lugansk

Have you been to Lugansk?

Latest Activity in Lugansk