"Sevastopol'" Top 5 Page for this destination Sevastopol' by Pupa
Sevastopol' Travel Guide: 159 reviews and 403 photos
Sevastopol is situated in the South-West of the Crimea and it's a fleet town. It has a large history. During the Second World War it was completely destroyed. A very great place to visit during your stay in the Crimea. There is also reserve area called Hersones with some ruins and a church.
You can take a boat that in 40 minutes will bring you to a sand shore, where there is nothing but the beach, beach... more travel advice
Right in the city, passing several bus stops from the center there is Hersones. A reserve with ancient ruins, a church... more travel advice
Pupa's Related Pages
Sevastopol' Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A formerly closed city trying to get it's sea legs"
- "Sevastopol'-the city of Russian glory"
- "Sevastopol! Take a step back in time!"
- "Sevastopol - city of monuments"
- "Sevastopol-navy city"
- " SO SPECIAL... "
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sevastopol'
- Hotels in Sevastopol'
- Transportation in Sevastopol'
- Nightlife in Sevastopol'
- Restaurants in Sevastopol'
- Shopping in Sevastopol'
- Warnings and Dangers in Sevastopol'
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sevastopol'
- 7 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 24 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Sevastopol'?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sevastopol'
Photos in Sevastopol'See All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Odessa Intro, 12 reviews, 9 photos
- Prague Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sevastopol' Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Yalta Intro, 7 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kharkiv Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Alupka Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Hurzuf Intro, 4 reviews, 2 photos
- Simferopol Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Lugansk Intro, 1 photo
- Mykolayiv Intro, 1 photo