"NEW AND GAULY RIVERS" Fayetteville by razzz
Fayetteville Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 31 photos
Lucky for me my friend was a river guide for Songer and we had a great deal on a high adventure raft on the New and Gauly rivers. These rivers are awesome and scary. Bridge Day 2004 was crazy, base jumpers galore off the bridge while we rafted on the river below.
Gauly season rocks!
razzz's Related Pages
Fayetteville Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Randall_Burt's new Fayetteville Page"
- "New River Gorge National River, WV"
- "Where is Fayetteville, WV?"
- "vertigo's new West Virginia rafting"
- "Lyris07's new Fayetteville Page"
- "NEW AND GAULY RIVERS"
- "New River"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Fayetteville
- Hotels in Fayetteville
- Restaurants in Fayetteville
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Fayetteville
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Fayetteville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fayetteville
Photos in FayettevilleSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Ljubljana Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Playa Hermosa Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- New Hampshire 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Ilkley Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Bristol Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Obcina Bohinj Intro, 3 photos
- Aruba Intro, 1 photo
- Bled Intro, 1 photo
- Portsmouth Intro, 1 photo