"Mohammedia - a beautiful city" Mohammedia by travelthrough
Mohammedia Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 22 photos
Mohammedia can be called a city, a beach resort, or a suburb of Casablanca. In summer, the long
sandy beach is full of people, so
mind your things on the beach when
swimming in the Atlantic! The sand
beach there is long and very wide, the city has nice
palmtree-avenues, and restaurants
and caf?s all along the beach. I really liked Mohammedia, it is a
very modern, yet Moroccan city
which you can enjoy especially in
travelthrough's Related Pages
Mohammedia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Gentle introduction to Morocco"
- "Mohammedia - a beautiful city"
- "Mohammedia ~ Fedala"
- "Mohammedia an emergency call"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mohammedia
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Mohammedia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mohammedia
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sydney Intro, 7 reviews, 10 photos
- Bad Ischl Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Madeira Island Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kaunas Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos
- Dubai Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Malta Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gastein Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos
- Melbourne Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Paris Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue