Cook Islands Favorite Tips by bijo69 Top 5 Page for this destination
Cook Islands Favorites: 21 reviews and 20 photos
View from the top
Favorite thing: It's quite a little challenge to do it in the heat and humidity, but the views and the dip in the waterfall are rewarding! The trek takes about 3-4 hours and it's a bit strenous. Sometimes the path is hard to find and mozzies can be quite annoying. Don't do the trek when it's raining or after rainfall as it gets very slippery.
More Reviews (16)
- See All Cyclones
- See All Great for lunch
- See All Air Rarotonga
- See All Cook Islands Christian Church
bijo69's Related Pages
Cook Islands Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cook Island Soujourn"
- "Cook Islands"
- "A South Pacific paradise"
- "Rarotonga & Aitutaki"
- "THE COOK ISLANDS - PACIFIC DREAMS REALIZED"
- "Rarotonga - Paradise on Earth"
- "Cook Islands means Paradise on Earth"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cook Islands
- Hotels in Cook Islands
- Transportation in Cook Islands
- Nightlife in Cook Islands
- Restaurants in Cook Islands
- Shopping in Cook Islands
- Warnings and Dangers in Cook Islands
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Cook Islands
- 17 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 8 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (30)
Have you been to Cook Islands?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cook Islands
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bulgaria Intro, 38 reviews, 86 photos, 2 travelogues
- Moscow Intro, 42 reviews, 64 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mauritius Intro, 27 reviews, 59 photos
- Spain Intro, 24 reviews, 54 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Queensland Intro, 30 reviews, 47 photos, 1 travelogue
- State of Western Australia Intro, 29 reviews, 39 photos, 2 travelogues
- Isla de Tenerife Intro, 16 reviews, 46 photos
- Sofia Intro, 23 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cape Town Intro, 16 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Berlin Intro, 16 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues