"Saratov" Saratov by bijo69
Saratov Travel Guide: 46 reviews and 150 photos
Visited Saratov twice, for a month in 1996 and a few days in 1998. Really loved it! Although the town has around 1 Million inhabitants, it seems more like a charming village with lots of old wooden houses remaining even in the centre.
This memorial to the victims of WW2 is located on the hills above Saratov. From here you have a wonderful view over the... more travel advice
You find this beautiful church from the 17th century on the way to the river port on Museum square. The decorations... more travel advice
bijo69's Related Pages
Saratov Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Saratov, a jewel along the Volga"
- "A Crossroads where Traditional Blends with Modern"
- "Welcome :))"
- "Mixture of modern and old (or still undeveloped)"
- "City of Saratov on the Volga"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Saratov
- Hotels in Saratov
- Transportation in Saratov
- Restaurants in Saratov
- Warnings and Dangers in Saratov
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Saratov
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (30)
Have you been to Saratov?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saratov
Photos in SaratovSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bulgaria Intro, 38 reviews, 86 photos, 2 travelogues
- Moscow Intro, 42 reviews, 64 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mauritius Intro, 27 reviews, 59 photos
- Spain Intro, 24 reviews, 54 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Queensland Intro, 30 reviews, 47 photos, 1 travelogue
- State of Western Australia Intro, 29 reviews, 39 photos, 2 travelogues
- Isla de Tenerife Intro, 16 reviews, 46 photos
- Sofia Intro, 23 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cape Town Intro, 16 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Berlin Intro, 16 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues