"Yekaterinburg" Top 5 Page for this destination Yekaterinburg by bijo69

• Last visit to Yekaterinburg: Sep 2004
  • Intro Written Oct 1, 2004

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Oct 7, 2011 at 11:22 AM

Hi Birgit, that’s a beautiful sunset photo from Yekaterinburg station. Train # 16 sounds like a great way to get there. I enjoyed meeting you in Paris last month. Hope we can meet again sometime.

• DennyP's Profile Photo
    Aug 15, 2010 at 12:27 AM

Hi Birgit...great page with great tips and pics...thanx for sharing..I would have liked to get off the #3 train from Beijing here..

• starship's Profile Photo
    Feb 19, 2009 at 5:03 AM

There were several things you mentioned on this page which really intriqued me! For one, I didn't know that the Romanovs had been declared saints! Very nice page!

• scottishvisitor's Profile Photo
    Dec 15, 2008 at 9:02 AM

Nice page Birgit :) I like the idea of being in two continents at the same time but the price might just be a trap

• robertgaz's Profile Photo
    Jun 20, 2008 at 7:01 PM

A Beatles restaurant too? Very retro!

• Ekaterinburg's Profile Photo
    Apr 20, 2008 at 4:52 AM

I love reading pages about Yekaterinburg a it's myVT name. Some good tips here and lovely photos. I loved the 'Sunset over Yekaterinburg station. :))

• Kuznetsov_Sergey's Profile Photo
    Apr 10, 2008 at 11:20 AM

Excellent page about a Russian city where I haven't been yet. How amazing it should be for foreigners that Yekaterinburg is still refered to as Sverdlovsk! And how usual it's for locals... Thanks Birgit for sharing!

• SLLiew's Profile Photo
    Dec 3, 2007 at 9:12 PM

Cool page. Must great to stand one foot in Asia and the other foot in Europe :)

• yumyum's Profile Photo
    Nov 19, 2006 at 8:22 AM

I also stayed in Bolschoi Ural with the shower in the cellar and the hillarious toilet! At least, the ladies could lock the toilet but not the gents or so I was told!!

• umashanker's Profile Photo
    Sep 19, 2005 at 10:03 PM

Shirokorechinskaya cemetary is very intersting.

bijo69

“Jede Minute ist immer eine Minute Deines Lebens, ob Du Dich ?rgerst oder freust.”

Badges & Stats in Yekaterinburg

Have you been to Yekaterinburg?

Latest Activity in Yekaterinburg