"Cambodia" Cambodia by bijo69

• Last visit to Cambodia: May 2000
  • Intro Updated Aug 3, 2004

• starship's Profile Photo
    Mar 11, 2010 at 12:23 PM

Sounds like quite an exciting journey! Flying in an old Russian helicopter and sleeping in the back of a pick-up with durians! I'm sure you must have some other great stories to tell!!

• DennyP's Profile Photo
    Feb 26, 2010 at 6:52 PM

Hi Birgit...Thanks for sharing ....hope to be looking at this myself very shortly...cheers Denny..

• Nov 17, 2009 at 1:47 AM

Be here soon !

• MalenaN's Profile Photo
    Nov 25, 2008 at 10:10 AM

Sounds interesting to fly with the army helicopter! Angkor Wat is a must see I must visit one day!

• magor65's Profile Photo
    Apr 19, 2008 at 9:42 AM

I visited Angkor last month. What a pity I didn't go to Phnom Kulen - it looks so picturesque in your photo. Bth, thanks for visiting my Delphi page

• JessH's Profile Photo
    Feb 6, 2008 at 12:48 AM

Hallo Birgit. Welch ein faszinierendes Land und eine wirklich schoene VT Seite hier! Liebe Gruesse aus der Wueste / Jess (PS: unser Sheikh Mohammed ist heute bei Euch in Berlin bei Frau Merkel zu Besuch :-)

• krissyM's Profile Photo
    Jan 30, 2008 at 12:53 PM

I'm soo sorry! I had the pleasure of smelling Durians on a recent trip to Indonesia...

• ChristinaNest's Profile Photo
    Nov 17, 2007 at 3:38 AM

Hi! I just wanted to let you know that this was the featured tip on VT homepage! gotta come back to see the whole page.

• imstress's Profile Photo
    Nov 14, 2007 at 6:45 PM

I must find time to visit Cambodia. would love to take a heli ride and go on off the beaten path.

• SLLiew's Profile Photo
    Nov 14, 2007 at 9:00 AM

Great page of Cambodia. Did not know there is such a nice waterfall near Siem Reap. Thanks for sharing.

bijo69

“Jede Minute ist immer eine Minute Deines Lebens, ob Du Dich ?rgerst oder freust.”

Badges & Stats in Cambodia

Have you been to Cambodia?

Latest Activity in Cambodia