"Kazanluk" Top 5 Page for this destination Kazanluk by bijo69
Kazanluk Travel Guide: 76 reviews and 223 photos
Kazanluk is a pleasant medium-sized town at the Eastern end of the Valley of Roses. There's quite a bit to see in and around the town (although I didn't see any rose fields...) and it's worth staying more than one day.
Kazanluk is situated about halfway on the Sofia-Burgas line. Three trains per day travel into each direction. The bus... more travel advice
Shipka is a picturesque little village about 13 km from Kazanluk. The main sight here is the Nativity Memorial Church... more travel advice
bijo69's Related Pages
Kazanluk Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kazanluk in general"
- "Kalzanluk - Roses, Artists and Thracian Tombs"
- "With thanks to all!"
- "Kazanluk: Valley of the Roses"
- "Medical Facilities"
- "Kazanluk - the town of Thracians and roses."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kazanluk
- Hotels in Kazanluk
- Transportation in Kazanluk
- Nightlife in Kazanluk
- Restaurants in Kazanluk
- Shopping in Kazanluk
- Warnings and Dangers in Kazanluk
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kazanluk
- 8 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (30)
Have you been to Kazanluk?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kazanluk
Photos in KazanlukSee All Photos (18)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bulgaria Intro, 38 reviews, 86 photos, 2 travelogues
- Moscow Intro, 42 reviews, 64 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mauritius Intro, 27 reviews, 59 photos
- Spain Intro, 24 reviews, 54 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Queensland Intro, 30 reviews, 47 photos, 1 travelogue
- State of Western Australia Intro, 29 reviews, 39 photos, 2 travelogues
- Isla de Tenerife Intro, 16 reviews, 46 photos
- Sofia Intro, 23 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cape Town Intro, 16 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Berlin Intro, 16 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues