Curaçao Local Custom Tips by bijo69 Top 5 Page for this destination
Curaçao Local Customs: 11 reviews and 7 photos
The currency of the Netherlands Antilles is the Antillean Guilder, sometimes also refered to as Florin. But you can also pay in US$ nearly everywhere (sometimes also in Euro), even on buses! Usually you pay a bit more if you use foreign currencies, as it's common to use an easy-to-calculate exchange rate.
All major credit cards are widely accepted. You'll find ATMs at the airport and in Willemstad.
More Reviews (16)
- See All The famous Blue Curacao
- Hato Airport
- Good place to take a break
bijo69's Related Pages
Curaçao Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The many faces of Curacao"
- "Curacao - Old World Charm and Crystal Clear Water"
- "COLORFUL CURACAO !!"
- "A solo holiday to Curacao on a budget"
- "Fun, Sun & Relaxation"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Curaçao
- Hotels in Curaçao
- Transportation in Curaçao
- Nightlife in Curaçao
- Restaurants in Curaçao
- Shopping in Curaçao
- Warnings and Dangers in Curaçao
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Curaçao
- 17 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 15 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (30)
Have you been to Curaçao?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Curaçao
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bulgaria Intro, 38 reviews, 86 photos, 2 travelogues
- Moscow Intro, 42 reviews, 64 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mauritius Intro, 27 reviews, 59 photos
- Spain Intro, 24 reviews, 54 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Queensland Intro, 30 reviews, 47 photos, 1 travelogue
- State of Western Australia Intro, 29 reviews, 39 photos, 2 travelogues
- Isla de Tenerife Intro, 16 reviews, 46 photos
- Sofia Intro, 23 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cape Town Intro, 16 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Berlin Intro, 16 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues