Curaçao Off The Beaten Path Tips by bijo69 Top 5 Page for this destination
Curaçao Off The Beaten Path: 38 reviews and 47 photos
This little house is a typical example of how the African population lived after slavery was abolished. The houses usually consisted of two rooms, the kitchen being outside.
The Kas di Pali Maishi is a small museum where you also find tools/kitchen ware from former times displayed.
You'll find it close to the township of Barber.
Opening times: Tuesday to Friday 9am-4pm
Saturdays & Sundays 9am to 5pm
Admission is 2 US$
Driving around Curacao you'll see that some of these houses are still inhabitated.
More Reviews (16)
- See All The famous Blue Curacao
- Hato Airport
- Money Matters
bijo69's Related Pages
Curaçao Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The many faces of Curacao"
- "Curacao - Old World Charm and Crystal Clear Water"
- "COLORFUL CURACAO !!"
- "A solo holiday to Curacao on a budget"
- "Fun, Sun & Relaxation"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Curaçao
- Hotels in Curaçao
- Transportation in Curaçao
- Nightlife in Curaçao
- Restaurants in Curaçao
- Shopping in Curaçao
- Warnings and Dangers in Curaçao
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Curaçao
- 17 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 14 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (30)
Have you been to Curaçao?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Curaçao
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Where Should You Go in 2015?..."
- Commented on one of kooka3's Curaçao travel pages
- Wrote a Review The famous Blue Curacao about Senior's “Genuine Curaçao Liqueur” in Curaçao Shopping
- Uploaded a Photo to "The famous Blue Curacao"
- created a Curaçao Travel Page "Curacao"
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bulgaria Intro, 38 reviews, 86 photos, 2 travelogues
- Moscow Intro, 42 reviews, 64 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mauritius Intro, 27 reviews, 59 photos
- Spain Intro, 24 reviews, 54 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Queensland Intro, 30 reviews, 47 photos, 1 travelogue
- State of Western Australia Intro, 29 reviews, 39 photos, 2 travelogues
- Isla de Tenerife Intro, 16 reviews, 46 photos
- Sofia Intro, 23 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cape Town Intro, 16 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Berlin Intro, 16 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- Hotel Day Pass- 6 Reviews, 11 Photos
- Beaches- 18 Reviews, 28 Photos
- Floating Market- 9 Reviews, 12 Photos
- Shete Boca National Park- 7 Reviews, 16 Photos
- Hato Caves- 8 Reviews, 18 Photos
- Dutch Architecture- 17 Reviews, 32 Photos
- Queen Emma Bridge- 9 Reviews, 14 Photos
- Sea Aquarium- 11 Reviews, 15 Photos
- Pietermaai Cathedral- 5 Reviews, 9 Photos
- Willemstad Tour- 6 Reviews, 19 Photos
See All Curaçao Things to Do