"Primm Valley - Home of Bonnie & Clyde Getaway Car" Primm by Mobleydcat
Primm Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 41 photos
I am fascinated with the story of these two notorious criminal of 1930's ever since I was young. I was glad to find out from the internet that the last car they stolen was in display in Primm Valley Casino. We went to Las Vegas on Memorial Weekend, on our way home we stopped by to see the last getaway car of Bonnie & Clyde.
The V8 Ford car that Bonnie and Clyde stolen. They were ambush in Lousiana in May 1934. They were wanted for robbery and murders.
Bonnie and Clyde were product of economic depression in 1930's. To many people during that time, they were the modern Robin Hood. Many were upset with the government, many had felt the capitalistic system had been abused by big business and government officials...Now here were Bonnie and Clyde striking back."
- Pros:Home of Bonnie & Clyde's Getaway Car
Mobleydcat's Related Pages
Primm Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Primm ~ Terrible's Resorts"
- "STOP, dont just pass by! Check It Out"
- "A quick stop"
- "Primm - Nevada - USA"
- "Primm Valley - Home of Bonnie & Clyde Getaway Car"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Primm
- 0 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Primm?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Primm
Photos in PrimmSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Rome Intro, 16 reviews, 16 photos
- Florence Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Solvang Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vatican City Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Maui Intro, 1 review, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Las Vegas Intro, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Oahu Intro, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Francisco Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Grand Canyon Intro, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hearst San Simeon State Historical Monument Intro, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.
Latest Primm hotel reviews
- Whiskey Petes
- 237 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 6, 2013