"Kortrijk / Courtrai" Top 5 Page for this destination Kortrijk by theH
Kortrijk Travel Guide: 102 reviews and 692 photos
Courtrai (Kortrijk) is the city were I live since I was born.
It's a very nice city (the capital of South West-Flanders) with a large historical background & heritage.
Hope to see you soon in Courtrai!
- Pros:historical city with many pubs & restaurants
- In a nutshell:it's a nice flemisch city!
This hotel has one of the most beautiful locations in Courtrai: with a view of the medieval Broel Towers! The hotel... more travel advice
The TOWN HALL was built in a late gothic-renaissance style. The Aldermen's Chamber, on the ground floor, was used as a... more travel advice
theH's Related Pages
Kortrijk Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "KORTRIJK VT MEETING 9th MAY 2009"
- "Meeting in kortrijk"
- "VT meeting"
- "Kortrijk / Courtrai"
- "Kortrijk with our guides Patrick and Lea"
- "K O R T R I J K"
- "7 Centuries in 1 day (and 41 VT-ers to entertain!)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kortrijk
- Hotels in Kortrijk
- Transportation in Kortrijk
- Nightlife in Kortrijk
- Restaurants in Kortrijk
- Shopping in Kortrijk
- Warnings and Dangers in Kortrijk
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kortrijk
- 9 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 14 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Kortrijk?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kortrijk
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kortrijk Intro, 9 reviews, 19 photos, 3 travelogues
- Sevilla Intro, 1 review, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tunis Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Granada Intro, 1 review, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sidi Bou Said Intro, 2 photos